giovedì 7 maggio 2015

Alexander Koch style






Alexander Koch (born February 24, 1988)[1] is an American actor. He plays the series regular role of Junior Rennie on the CBS series Under the Dome based on the novel by Stephen King.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] He currently resides in Los Angeles.[1]

Koch was born in Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan, to Joseph and Joya Koch. He is of Italian, German and Lebanese heritage. [9] Koch has two older sisters, Ashleigh and Michelle.[6] His father is late Wayne County assistant prosecutor Joseph Koch, a talented attorney who took on some of Detroit's most notorious criminals in court. "It was kind of my first introduction into acting, because I would go to the courtroom with him and watch him work," recalls Koch of his dad, who died in 2001. "When he was presenting cases and what-not, it was almost as if he was doing monologues".[10]
Koch graduated from Grosse Pointe South High School in 2006.[11] Koch was heavily involved in both local community and high school theater productions.[1]
He attended the Theatre School at DePaul University and immersed himself in productions such as "A Lie of the Mind," "Hair," "Intimate Apparel," "Normal," "Assassins" and "Reefer Madness: The Musical". In 2012 he received his BFA in acting.[1] Koch made his film debut as "Frank" in Eddie O'Keefe's independent short film "The Ghosts". Koch works with music and images when acting. "When I'm working, I like to work with a lot of music. The more I can think of what a character would listen to, the more I feel like I have a place to create from". [Alexander agrees that he's using songs to give him insights into his character and not just to get him into an emotional space]. "I have a record player at home that I usually listen to, but since I've been in Wilmington [North Carolina, where the series is filming], I couldn't bring it with me. When I'm on set, I'm listening through headphones on my computer, just trying to zone in and focus. Britt [Robertson] always makes fun of me about how I'm always in my chair listening to music". He also works with images. "When I'm working, I find images and kind of attach to them. It just makes the dialogue so much stronger if you have a distinct image in your mind".[12]
In his off time, Koch enjoys writing, music, playing the guitar and collecting vinyl records.[1]

Filmography

Film
YearTitleRoleNotes
2011WinterCharlieShort film
2011GhostsFrankShort film
Television
YearTitleRoleNotes
2012UnderemployedEpisode: "The Trivial Pursuit"
2013–presentUnder the DomeJames "Junior" RennieMain role

References[

External links

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento